All live shipments must be shipped OVERNIGHT to qualify for our Live Arrival Guareentee. The health and safety of our animals is our top priority.
There are circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee. These circumstances include:
1. The buyer must be present to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt (Fedex provides time of delivery stamp).
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 95°F.
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up by the customer within 3 hours of arrival. (Photo Id must be provided and match the name used for shipping)
5. Inaccurate address entered at checkout resulting in a delay in shipping.
6. Any Live Arrival Guarantee requests must be made within 1 hour of the package being dropped off by FedEx or 1 hour of package being picked up at Hub if Hold For Pickup option was used.
Note: Live Arrival Guarantee is void for isopods shipped in temperatures above 85°F.
Should your animal perish in transit we will need you the buyer to provide a picture of the deceased animal on its back and to contact us upon receipt of the package. This must be provided within 1 hour of the delivery time stamp.
Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and will not apply to the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
We offer a 24 hour health guareentee on all of our reptiles. Any issues must be reported immediantly. Mishandlings on the carrier or customers part will void this guareentee. We are not responsible for any vet bills incurred after receiving an animal. All amphibians and invertebrates are excluded from this policy unless stated else where. Any issues must be reported immediantly.
A Locally Owned Pet Store in Albuquerque, New Mexico.